Michael S. Pendel
2020 Tax Millage Rates
- Robinson Township: 3.2 mills
- Montour School District: 17.9638 mills
- Allegheny County: 4.73 mills
- Millage rates are subject to change. Please refer to your latest tax bill(s) for the most up-to-date information on millage rates.
Important Tax Tips
- Allegheny County Homestead Tax Relief is available for qualified homeowners. For more information about Allegheny County's Homestead or Farmstead Exclusions, click here.
- Click here to compare your Allegheny County Property Assessment with other comparable properties.
- If your real estate taxes are included with your mortgage, check that your mortgage company or bank is taking advantage of paying your real estate and school taxes within the discount period to save you money on taxes.
- To update the tax billing address (where the tax bills will be mailed to) for the township-, school-, and county-related property tax bills, please contact Allegheny County Treasurer's Office at 412-350-4100. They are the official keeper of records. You may visit their website at click here.