The Allegheny County Central and Allegheny County Southwest Tax Collection Districts have extended individual filing deadlines. The date for filing 2019 Earned Income Tax returns has been moved to July 15, 2020. Any balance due as of April 15, 2020 is now due on July 15, 2020. Questions regarding this matter can be directed to Jordan Tax Service, who can be reached by phone at (412) 835-5243, or via their website www.jordantax.com
Additionally, Robinson Township Real Estate Tax Collection due dates have been changed as follows:
- The due date to pay at 2% discount of face value has been extended from May 31, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
- The due date to pay at face value has been extended by one month from July 31, 2020 to August 31, 2020.
- The due date to pay at face value plus 10% penalty has been extended from September 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- Delinquent taxes will be turned over for collections of non-payment plus penalties after December 31, 2020.
In person collection of tax at discount will take place on the following days:
- Wednesday, May 20 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 26 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Friday, May 29 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
As always, in person tax payments will be collected at the Robinson Township Tax Office, which is located inside the Robinson Township Municipal Building at 1000 Church Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15205.
For more information, please visit the Township Real Estate Tax section of the website.