The Department of Finance is responsible for the day-to-day fiscal operations of the Township. The department operates under the supervision of Finance Officer and Treasurer Gerald Kezmarsky.
In conjunction with the Township Manager, the Finance Officer oversees the administration of the Township’s annual budget. To view the current year’s budget, click here.
Activities of the department can include but are not limited to:
- Budget preparation and administration
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Administration of employee benefits
- Debt and asset management
- Township banking transactions
To reach the Department of Finance, please dial (412) 788-8120 and ask for Gerry Kezmarsky, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.