This year’s Autumn Festival is scheduled for:
Saturday, September 9, 2017
12:00 noon to 10:00 p.m.
Daniel P. Tallon Memorial Field/
Burkett Sports & Recreation Complex
Two Stages! Free Parking! Free Admission!
HERE’S A SAMPLING OF THE ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDED IN 2016
The 2017 Entertainment Schedule will be posted closer to the event.
STAGE 1 ENTERTAINMENT
Scheduled to perform in 2016
7:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – BLUE BOMBERS
7:00 p.m. – HOLY TRINITY CAR DRAWING
3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – THE COLLISIONS
2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. – MONTOUR DRUM LINE
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – NOT TOO OLD TO ROCK
STAGE 2 ENTERTAINMENT
Scheduled to perform in 2016 (Youth Dance Groups, Musical/Martial Arts)
- 1:00-1:30p Givi School of Music, Violin
- 1:40-2:10p Montour Little Spartans
- 2:20-2:50p Scriva Dance Studio
- 3:00-3:30p All Star Athletes
- 3:40-4:10p Broadway Dance Studio
- 5:00-5:30p St. Malachy’s Cheerleaders
- 5:40-6:10p Thomas Dance Studio
- 6:20-6:40p Tang Soo Do Karate Studio
FOOD, GAMES & ACTIVITIES FOR ALL AGES! Free Parking * Free Admission * Free Attractions
AND DON’T FORGET THE GRAND FINALE . . .
PYROTECNICO FIREWORKS AT 9:45 P.M. Cap off the Autumn Festival with a fireworks show lighting up the sky! “Oohs” and “aahs” will abound!